Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve Walk

My friend B. was in town so we took her two fluffy dogs for a walk on a snowy trail.

Nobody was at the snowy trailhead except a lone Canadian car.

I was planning to run today, but this was better.

View from the overlook about 1.5 miles along the trail.  The sun was out for once!

Happy dog loving the snow.

The other dog needed a photo op as well.


B. walks by the cliffs.  The trail comes to a high point and then contours downhill.  We hiked about 5 miles.

It's a winter wonderland!
 

10 comments:

  1. Great way to spend Christmas Eve day....then reward self with Christmas goodies! Lookin' good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I wasn't battling a stupid cold, I'd be either skiing or hiking today. Looks like a great way to spend Christmas eve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun, so glad the sun came out!

      Delete
  3. I would love to run where you are!!!! And unfortunately, that was not my car...Hope you had a good holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leigh, we get a ton of Canadians coming here. You should check it out!

      Delete
  4. I miss hiking! The dogs seemed to enjoy it very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely hike! I need to do more hiking...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love hiking! Luckily people around here like to get out too, and the trails get packed down after it snows.

      Delete

I try to answer all comments, so comment away!