2. My next international trip: climbing volcanoes and sitting in hot springs in Iceland, or trekking to the east and north Everest base camps in Tibet? So hard to decide. #FirstWorldProblems.
|The Blue Lagoon in Iceland (no, not the one with Brooke Shields).|
4. How wildland firefighting became a year round job. Meetings! Conference calls! Hiring! Forty applicants wanting you to call them back and chat! What did we do before?
5. How I unjustly made fun of B. for eating chips while on a no-sugar "cleanse." Why is it that when you have no sugar in the house, you crave salt?
6. How I can come back in my next life as a house cat. Unlimited food? People buying you treats and toys? Being thought of as cute for really doing nothing? Sign me up.
7. Where to go winter camping.
8. Why some hills never get easier, even though you run up them all the time.
9. Should I get these wheels for my truck?
|PIcture from the RBP website. RBP 94R custom wheels|
There you have it, some random thoughts from a blogger with nothing to write about. The blog post generator says I should have discussed "10 things your competitors can teach you about cats." Stand by for that one.